Volkswagen to release new Volkswagen Golf GTI
All automobile companies which are a part of huge German concern Volkswagen, expand the model range with a line of SUVs. So the management of VW decided to keep up with them and produce as many as six new versions of SUVs. One of which is expected to be a modification of VW Golf.
The exterior design of the compact Golf remain practically unchanged, but the car will be equipped with all-wheel drive.
Other notable autobrands within the Volkswagen Group currently expanding their line of SUVs because of an increase in demand for SUVs. For instance, Skoda presents a brand new crossover soon, while Audi is planning to develop a compact Audi Q1 based on SUV version of Golf, the presentation of which is scheduled for next year.
Few facts about new VW Golf GTI:
- Model: 2015 Volkswagen Golf GTI
- Exterior color: Reflex Silver Metallic
- Interior color: Titan Black
- Engine: 2.0-liter, turbocharged
- Horsepower: 210
- Transmission: six-speed, dual-clutch automatic
- Fuel economy: 33 mpg highway, 25 mpg city
- Dealer: Village Volkswagen of Chattanooga
- Price (as tested): $31,515